1. Choose the perfect bottle of wine from your cave. A red wine with low alcohol in case you are planning to continue working after lunch.
2. Stop by a boulangerie for sweet and savory goodies to enjoy with your wine.
3. Screw a large screw into the cork using a screwdriver.
4. Pull out the cork using a pair of pliers and some muscle.
5. Et voila! You are now ready to serve your wine.
6. Cut a plastic water bottle in half using a straight edge razor. Serve, cheers and enjoy!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Have you ever heard of Expatica.com? It is a web source of news and information for expats around the world. The editor of Expatica contacted me in request of using some of my blog posts on her website. In addition, I was featured in an interview about my new life in France on the Expat Voices section. If your interested in reading it...Expat Voices