Friday, February 20, 2009

No more chocolate?


In a couple of weeks I am traveling to Florida, the land of fresh seafood, beautiful beaches and my parents! Pierre & Rainey Vivier, my parents and owners of Pierre Vivier Chocolates, have been living, owning restaurants and making chocolate in Tallahassee, Florida for the past 30 years. My dad is a French chocolatier and patissier, which is just as wonderful as it sounds! I have been spoiled my entire life with handmade French chocolate and pastries. But just like when eating a chocolate bar, there comes a time to wrap it up. Yes, my parents are retiring and moving to Provence! They are selling their goods, but not their skills. Pierre will be giving chocolate lessons in Provence...more on the subject once they move.

With the release of an incredible article that announced their last Valentine's Day in business, they called on friends and neighbors to help, but it wasn't enough. They could not produce faster than the customers ordered. A very memorable last Valentine's at PVChocolates!

Check out the article in the Tallahassee Democrat: http://tallahassee.com/article/20090211/LIVING03/902110359/1020/ENT03

Get your orders in while the chocolate lasts! www.pvchocolates.com

No comments:

Post a Comment