Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Addictive Chocolate

I guess have to blame my mom for eating too much chocolate when she was pregnant with me because when I stepped foot into this world, I was already addicted! Hot chocolate for breakfast, chocolate sandwiches for lunch and of course, something chocolate after dinner. This routine started at an early age and I have now broken the habit of chocolate sandwiches, but still must have a piece of chocolate after every meal.

Luckily there is a large chocolate section in every grocery store in France. New chocolate bars make their appearance every season and I like trying all of them! The latest bar I discovered, fell in love with and keep in stock at all times, is the Côte D'Or "Recette du Soleil", or Sunshine Recipe. Dark, velvety chocolate, toasted sunflower seeds, salted pumpkin seeds and caramelized sesame seeds all wrapped up into a bar.

No luck so far on finding this one in America or online, but if you are in Europe soon pick one up at the local grocery!

This blog posted a description about Côte d'Or chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. Thought you might be interested in this post on French products in the US. (There's a section on Côte d'Or.)

    http://languageroutes.blogspot.com/2009/07/finding-france-near-you.html

    ReplyDelete